Sunday, April 26, 2009

and so it begins...


Always, always do I check pockets before sending clothing into the washing machine. In the past I've found random items, a quarter here a bouncy ball there, every once in awhile a candy rapper. Not until recently have I noticed the items have begun to multiply. Sticks, rocks, bottle caps, bolts, nuts, screws, shells, more and more these items are beginning to fill up Jack's small pocket space. I laugh at the contents sometimes and also wonder, Is this the beginning of something? I think it might be, so I started a collection. Random items that I uncover in the deep dark holes of a young boy's pockets. Have a look.

2 comments:

Heather said...

What a great post! Wonder what goes through his head as he stuffs his pockets with these items?

Tiger said...

Yep...that looks about right.. That's the same stuff Rho finds in my pockets too.... :) It's fun just to find stuff!