Saturday, November 13, 2010

My Peeps...

that's what we call them and also how Scott greets us as he comes through the door. Well, my peeps...are growing older. I think about this frequently but noticed how much after searching through old posts and viewing past pictures. I was doing pretty good for awhile, sometimes posted weekly. What happened...was it Facebook? Let just say it was and blame it on something. Anyway, I'm over facebook, have been for awhile so maybe I should try this blogging thing again. Yep, let's try this again, it's a good way to capture the moments and a fun way for the family to look back at past time. Besides I enjoy writing. See you back here soon.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited that you are not giving up on this. I love watching your kids grow up and I can't do that as easy if you don't blog so yippee!