Tuesday, February 17, 2009

wasting time


Isn't it nice to every once in a while just do nothing. Nothing productive that is. At least my intentions were good this morning.

It's been four days since I last went to the gym. I have an hour and thirty minutes during the weekdays of "time gold" (a phrase which my neighbors coined after having their son, meaning time alone without children). A time to accomplish tasks and be productive.

During "time gold" this is what I do, accomplish tasks. I have also started back on my workout routine during this time but because of valentines day parties, weekend activities and presidents day I have been lacking from "time gold" hence the four days.

So on this Tuesday morning I woke up anticipating some time alone. Yeah, I was going to get back in the gym. Problem is after dropping Jack off to pre-school I returned home to an empty house and like what I heard...silence. That's right, silence. It sounded so good that I decided to take the sneakers off, sit down and just waste time.

Enjoy.

No comments: