Monday, February 2, 2009

nature inspired


If you know me you know I love art. All forms of it. When a new and inspiring artist comes to my attention I feel as though I must share.

Over the weekend while walking about the local arts festival I happened upon an amazing artist. Her name is Lisa Cimino and she is the founder and designer of chee-me-no jewelry. I instantly fell in love with a pair of earring. Unfortunately for me I just had a birthday so I talked myself out of them and asked for a business card instead.

If you have a few minutes do yourself a favor and browse her collections. My favorite happens to be the roots but all are lovely and worth a look.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Awesome job on the link! Did you notice how hairy the girl's face is that picture? Yikes. Awesome earrings though!