Thursday, January 8, 2009

brings back memories...


Only a few short months ago my parents lost their beloved Snoopy. He was (like they all become) a member of our family, for over 13 years. You may remember Snoopy but might not know how he came to be a member of the family, it's a story that begins with a vacation to Illinois and ends with... well, you get the ending. Let's just say he was a lucky dog, a lucky dog that is terribly missed. Thanks mom and dad for loving Snoopy and giving him the best life a dog could have.

1 comment:

The Tates said...

Hi Joy,
I had a simnilar experience with my parent's dog this summer. Theyhad to put her down after almost 16 years :(

I have enjoyed looking through some of your pictures.
It looks really nice there and warm! It has been soooooooo windy here.

P.S. Last night's episode of The City was kinda boring...I was disappointed.