Thursday, January 1, 2009

ten, nine, eight...


The other day I was standing in my kitchen washing a tin container, you know those Christmas tin containers that get filled up with delicious holiday cookies. Well, that's what I had in my hands when Jack walked in and reminded me what I was to do with that particular tin. Oh yes that's right, I'm to keep the container and return it to the giver next Christmas for it to be replenished. Next Christmas, that's a whole year away! From that I started to think about times past and how in one short year so many things have changed. Change...it's a consistent happening in our family. The view from my kitchen window now looks quite different than the view from my kitchen window last January. So what will this coming year hold? Hummm... what adventures will 2009 bring? As life is we're so uncertain so I guess we'll just have to sit back and enjoy what's to be unfolded. So, here's to the new year, may it bring you and your family good health and unforgetable experiences. Happy 2009!

No comments: