Tuesday, January 20, 2009

a good day.


I'm not the kind of person who frequently expresses their political views. It's not that I don't have my own opinion it's that everyone else does too. We all have our reasons for believing the way we do...I respect that.

Fact is, I'm not so concerned with any ones political affiliation and if it's different than mine. What is of more importance to me is that we accept who we are, realize our shortcomings and if need be strive for something better.

I believe in many things. Some of those being that...we learn by example and our behaviors as well as actions are infectious. I assume the responsibility of who I am, what I've become and what I want to be. I believe that through change each generation will see better things. I believe in better.

No comments: